Star Tech. Com 2S1P Native Pci Express Parallel Serial Combo Card With 16550 Uart (PEX2S5521P)Reviews
- Standard and low profile bracket included ensuring easy installation into almost any system
- Two high speed RS-232 serial ports with data transfer rate up to 460. 8 Kbps
- Configurable in 5V, 12V, and RI (non-powered) modes.
- All three ports share only one IRQ, minimizing system resources required for the card
- One parallel port with data transfer rate up to 1. 5 Mbps
- Compliant with PCI Express base specifications revision 1. 0a
- 128-byte deep FIFO per transmitter and receiver
- Native single-chip, single lane PCI Express offers increased speed and reduced CPU load by up to 48%
- Format: CD
- Operating System: Windows
- Hardware Platform: Pc
The PEX2S5521P 2S1P PCI Express Card turns a PCI Express slot into two RS232 (DB9) serial ports and one Parallel port. com Lifetime warranty and free of charge lifetime technical support. Backed by a Star Tech. The adapter card attributes a native PCI Express single chip design that permits you to take benefit of full PCI Express capability, providing improved speed and reliability while reducing the load applied towards the CPU by as a lot as 48% more than conventional serial cards which use a bridge chip design. 11 and up, and MAC OS 10. Compatible using a broad range of operating systems including Windows 2000/XP/2003/Vista/Windows 7/Server 2008 R2 (32 and 64 bit) , Linux Kernel 2. 4, this 2 Port Serial 1 Port Parallel PCI-Express Card also functions an optional low profile bracket that tends to make it possible for the card to be installed in virtually any personal computer case, regardless of the case form factor. 6.
Copyright (c) 2018 - Parallel Port Cards